We make it easy to get the care you need
Total Care Dental & Orthodontics offers a variety of payment options to help you get the dental care you need. This includes: cash/checks, debit cards, most major credit cards, most dental insurance including HMO, PPO, Indemnity and government sponsored dental insurance plans including Denti-Cal. You may view the dental insurance plans we accept here.
For your convenience we accept:
- Cash or Checks
- Debit Cards – MasterCard & Visa
- Major Credit Cards – American Express, Discover, MasterCard & Visa
We believe that everyone, regardless of their dental insurance coverage, deserves access to general, cosmetic, and specialty dental services, and that patients need a variety of ways to make their dental care affordable. We also understand that you don’t always have the cash at hand, that’s why we offer flexible payment plans with no interest and extended term options through our partners, CareCredit. Finacing through CareCredit offers the following options:
- Low down payment and no interest1
- No money down and no interest2
- Extended terms up to 48 months at 14.9% promotional interest rates3
1. Valid photo ID and checking account, credit card or debit card required.
2. On approved credit. For promotional purchases over $300 if paid in full within promotional period. If promotional purchase is not paid in full within promotional period, interest will be imposed from the date of purchase at 26.99% APR.
3. On approved credit. For promotional purchases over $1,000. Fixed monthly payments based on repayment over 24, 36, or 48 month period.
Click here to apply for CareCredit at one of our offices.